COMPETITION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW
Our team has ample experience in providing our clients with legal advice in this important area that promotes a fair and equal competition among the different economic agents, avoiding antitrust practices. Moreover, we also render professional advice in Consumer Protection to both consumers and suppliers alike, on their established contractual rights.
Our services, in this practice area, involve:
- Advice and representation before government competition entities to obtain corporate integration and concentration authorizations.
- Implementation of safeguard measures.
- Representation in international competition restrictive practices, such as dumping and subsidies.
- Representation in litigations related to competition rights.
- Legal advice to consumers as well as to suppliers on their rights in contractual relations that they may establish.